We don’t mean to be a “Tough Cookie” but we’re making sure to keep you safe!
Covid-19 Protocol Guidelines for clients:
- All customers are required to wear a mask upon entering the salon. If you do not have one we will have masks available for purchase.
- All employees and clients will get their Temperature Checked upon entering the salon. Any employee or client who has a temperature above 99*F will be sent home immediately and not allowed to return to the salon/shop until they have no fever and no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Upon entering, all customers will be asked to wash their hands and sign a Covid-19 liability waiver.
- We ask that all customers wait in their car or outside until they are called for their appointment due to the limited waiting space.
- Please do not bring any extra guests to your appointment. One parent supervision allowed per appointment of 1-2 kids. We are only servicing 2 kids together if they reside in the same household.
- At this time, we are not accepting walk-ins. Appointments are required.
- Our space is limited as we are social distancing, so we ask that all customers arrive on time for their appointment. If you are late, we will ask you to reschedule as we want to be fair to all customers.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Round the clock sanitation throughout our salon, using Barbicide and/or EPA disinfectant.
- Touchless hand sanitizing station and Touchless hand soap available for staff/customers.
- Following social distancing rules with the exception of our tech and their client.
- Our staff will be wearing mask, face shield and gloves at all times. After each service, we will wash our hands and dispose the gloves and replace them with a new pair.
- Sanitizing each station after every use before the next client is allowed to be serviced.
- We are using disposable salon capes, pedicure slippers and facial towels.
- If we have a busy schedule, we are providing the complimentary Milk & Cookie “to go” to avoid crowding the space.
- We are providing customers with new/sanitized pens for all documents that requires signature for safety measures.
Most importantly, we are staying home if we do not feel well! We ask that do the same. We care about the safety of our customers and staff! Thank you